Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. All persons desiring to bid or purchase must register with Auctioneer and obtain a bidder number prior to bidding on any merchandise. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the bidder has made themselves familiar with the terms and conditions contained herein. Your Bid Is A Legal Binding Contract. If you are designated as the winning bidder you agree to pay the full bid amount + buyer's premium and applicable sales tax & shipping.
2. All items are sold AS IS-WHERE IS with NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES expressed or implied. Auctioneer or Seller shall assume no liability and will not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defect in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance, discount, set aside, or refund shall be made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, imperfection, defect, or damage. Any and all descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as authenticated or as a warranty of any type. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to have inspected the merchandise thoroughly and to have satisfied themselves as to its condition, value, authenticity, origin, genuineness, usefulness, or description. Buyer shall base their bid accordingly upon their judgment solely. All sales are final. Auctioneer and/ or Seller assume no liability for errors or omissions.
3. Payment for all online purchases are due by 5:00 pm the day following the auction with no exceptions. Any invoices / items not paid for by Saturday may be resold at the discretion of the auction house / auctioneer.
4. Tax will be applied to all items that are subject to Texas State Sales Tax and / or local tax. Tax will be collected unless the buyer has a current sales tax number on file with the Auctioneer.
5. ALL purchases will be subject to a 15% online buyers premium and will be added to the total purchase price of any and all items. Sales tax will apply to buyers premium according to state tax law unless item 4 above prevails.
6. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to check the federal, state and local laws governing the purchase, possession and transportation of all items.
7. Offer for sale void where prohibited by law. No sale of endangered species may be consummated in foreign or interstate markets until a permit has been obtained from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms